Michigan State University
Certificate Course in Railway Management
- MSU announces a recently re-certified comprehensive course for railroad employees that show potential for professional growth and increased management capabilities.
- The course was developed and evaluated by the Railway Management Program Staff, working closely with Class I and Class II railroad education and training directors, as well as the AAR, ASL&RRA, and FRA decision makers, and other transportation industry leaders.
- The course consists of four weeks of classroom and field experiences, linked to on-line sessions with an assigned instructor who will be responsible for mentoring the learning experience.
- The investment per participant for the Certificate Course will be $15,000, and will include all instructional materials, faculty, staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the course and dinner most nights is not included.
- Registration is now open for the upcoming session(s). For more information, contact Nick Little at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (517) 353-8711 x71006 or Cheryl Slamka at email@example.com, phone (517) 353-0860.